Monday, April 1, 2013

New job, new style!

So this is the third week at my new job and I LOVE IT! The drive is so short I feel like I barely get on the freeway and I'm getting off again. It's way less stressful than my last job and just how peaceful it is here. It's the complete opposite of where I came from. It's different being so solitary and just feeling like you're not doing anything almost. It's kind of a problem because then I start window shopping more. Internet window shopping. I also have to get more clothes because I need to actually dress up for work now and also I don't get a casual Friday. My work before was business casual and that's what Friday here is. But being in a nice office environment actually makes me want to dress up. I got a couple pairs of slacks and some dresses and there's just something about me and slacks. It just doesn't look right. Instead I've been wearing a lot of pencil skirts and dresses. Now I'm totally drawn to them. I kinda like that fact that I can have a diversified style. I dress up and wear a lot more dresses at work. Then on the weekend's I'm still just me in my jean shorts and t-shirts. It kinda satisfies both my wanting to be more girly and loving to be casual.

Trent, I can't believe is going to be 8 months old soon. In 7 days to be exact. I feel like it's going by so quick but he hasn't really shown any drastic change. I've definitely been keeping up with the food thing. He sits very well but he's so fidgety that he just kinda falls back from excitement! He's sick again though and so is Chase. I feel so bad for them. It's like they never get to catch a break. It's been maybe 2 weeks since Trent was last sick. He still has no teeth and he doesn't say any words yet. He acts like he might try and crawl soon but besides that he really hasn't done much. 

Chase, he is a chatterbox. He just talks and talks. Even if its just bath time and he's repeating the same word over and over again. I have to tell him, SHHH. Chase you don't have to talk every minute that you're awake buddy. He's so energetic and curious about everything. He gets really annoying sometimes because he's just constantly following me. I know I complain now, I'll miss it when he's older. For the most part he's very caring and VERY SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment