Sunday, May 19, 2013

Urban Decay Mini-Haul!

I've gotten these gems for a while now but I'm so busy I never get to blog about it! Eventually, it's been so long I'm over it but I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE my new products so much I HAVE to rave about them!

First off, I usually never pay full price for my stuff unless it's been a part of my daily ritual. So for me to experiment on new stuff, I usually get them when they're on sale. Yes, I'm a mom on a budget

First off, I am not a person of change. I always stick with the same colors even when I try to venture. I totally took a risk this time and got colors that I would find intimidating. These blushes are my new addition. I've pretty much abandoned all of the other ones I have. I read such great reviews on these and now I know what they're talking about! They are extremely blendable and I think it leaves a very natural glow. It's so hard to explain but it's just like a blush of color. Quickie is defiitely my favorite. It's not as sheer as the other colors and it's my daily go-to. It does give you a little flushed look of after you've had a quickie ;) Bang is VERY bright red when you look at it, but when you put it on, it's more sheer and blends on easily. It really doesn't not leave a dramatic color like you would think. Greedy is sheer as well and it gives you more of a little tint. Overall, I am obsessed with these blushes and if I could I would get them all!








I saw this "De-slick in a Tube" was on sale and read really great reviews about it so I decided to try it. Lately, I feel SO GREASY by the end of the day. It's getting pretty bad. I think it's because I changed my moisturizer. The de-slick does work really well and kind of leaves a tacky type texture after put it on which causes it to see matte. But, I still find myself greasy at the end of the day just maybe not as much. They say you can wear it under your foundation or use it when you do get greasy over your foundation and it won't remove it. 


Next is another "De-Slick" product. It's a face mist that you use before and after your foundation. The thing is I don't wear foundation so I've been using it before my moisturizer and after my make-up is done as a setting mist. I don't really think it makes my face matte throughout the day. I honestly don't feel much of anything. I have to try it I guess maybe as a "later in the day" spray and see if it extracts the oil.


I got a free sample of their eyeshadow primer potion. It kind of reminds me of a face primer but for your lids. It gives you a silky feeling and it's quite nice. Less heavy and thick as the other primers which I think is key for asian eyes, especially since my eyelids tends to get oily.



 Lastly, I got the "Lip Junkie" in Runway. I've been into glosses again lately. I still hate myself after wearing it because it's so damn sticky! But, it's the only way I can get the perfect mixture of color and moisture. I do like the color a lot and I don't think it's anything special. I think almost all lipglosses are the same no matter what they say. I think I should've gone with a more daring color to feel more satisfaction but this was the only color on sale.




Here is a picture of me using the Runway gloss and the Quickie!


In this picture I'm wearing BANG! It's really hard to tell the difference to be honest. Unless you see it in person. but it does look a lot more beautiful in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment