Tuesday, October 22, 2013

E-Z Beef Stroganoff - Slow-cooker Recipe!

Finally, I have some time to blog. It has been a long time and it's mainly because I started my new job 3 weeks ago and it's CRAZY BUSY. My schedule is so thrown off that I now have to dust off the old slow-cooker just to stop from eating out every night. 

So Brandon HATES mushrooms, but I love them. I hate the fact that it limits me to certain recipes because it contains mushroom. The other day I asked him if I used a recipe that had cream of mushroom soup in it would he be open to trying and he said sure. Made this recipe for the first time and even he said it wasn't bad. Probably by far one of my favorite and easiest slow-cooker recipes.

Beef Stroganoff
  • 1 lb cubed stew meat
  • 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed golden mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/4 cup of water
  • 4 oz cream cheese (soften)
  1. Combine meat, onion, soup and Worcestershire sauce and water in slow-cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours or 5 hrs on high.
  2. Stir in cream cheese just before serving. 
I suggest to soften the cream cheese because it's really hard for it to mix. You still do get little bits and chunks of it. Personally, I don't mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment