Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Urban Decay Family & Friends Sale-20% Off!

code: ffholiday13

First off, if you guys follow my blog you'll know that I LOVE UD. I love their sales & most of all their products. So, when I got this email that they're having a 20% off sale on all of their products I got so excited! I'm kind of tight on money right now so I don't know if I will be able to get anything.

What I recommend:



Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I got it as a sample and I refuse to use anything else. It's great if you have greasy lids. There are days when it still smudges but for the most part it has outlasted any other type of eyeshadow primer I've used. It is the only hope for Asian lids.




Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil. I have it in ZERO and another vintage color. This is another liner that I've fallen in love with. I refuse to use anything else because this DOES NOT BUDGE! It's my go-to bottom liner if I'm not using my gel liner.




Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color. I have not personally tried this, but I want to try this sooo bad!


There are a couple items that I've fallen in love with from them but I don't see it available anymore. Boohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment