Saturday, March 15, 2014

Poudex F7139 Charcoal Waffle Suede Sectional & Ottoman F7119 (Bobkona)

So I bought my couch from this website called VA Furniture.  They offered free local delivery and it was the cheapest I could find ANYWHERE.  I've seen them sell my couch on Amazon and other websites from $554-$1,100.  I tried to find as many reviews as possible through Amazon and other sites.  I ended up getting my couch for $554 and ottoman for $99, which is dirt cheap.  That way, if the couch gets ruined I don't feel devastated.  After all, I do have two boys that are just starting to blossom into toddlers.

When they said "some assembly required" I thought they meant putting the legs on and hooking the sectional together.  No, they came in 3 LARGE boxes.  I want to say that because you're putting it together yourself and it being so easy, you kind of feel like it's cheaply made.  It isn't as nice of a couch as my old one, but my old couch was $750 on sale, so I think that says a lot.  The assembly took approximately 2 hours for me and Brandon.  We used a drill to help speed up the process with all the screws and wrenching.

The couch did have a moth ball smell to it, but it was gone after a weekend of having the fan on and windows open.  One of the seating cushion already feels like it's softer than the other side.  The ottoman seems the most poorly made and you can kind of feel the springs in there.  Overall, I've received a lot of compliments on it and if you're looking for something cheap, it's totally worth it!  Even though it's not as good of a quality as my old couch, I'm really glad I got it.  It's spacious and it's cute! The color is also A LOT darker than what it is in the picture, but I'm glad that it is.  It comes with these really ugly brown throw pillows that I can't stand so I went out and got new ones.





This is the picture from the website:


No comments:

Post a Comment