Saturday, June 14, 2014

Slacks for small booties!

Well hello people!  It's been an extremely long time since I've blogged.  I even take down memos of what I want to blog about, but I recently got a new phone and now that's all gone.  However, I must share with my fellow skinny girls my new discovery.  I have to dress business attire 5 days a week and I have a small butt.  It is near IMPOSSIBLE to find slacks that fits my butt without it looking all loose and saggy.  I've searched high and low and finally I have found it and it's from LOFT!  After many suggestions and I've even tried Express, I tried on LOFT 00 ZOE fit and it worked PERFECT! Now, it doesn't make me look like I have a GREAT butt, but it actually hugs it and my waste.  I'm totally obsessed because for the longest time I don't wear pants to work for that reason.  Now, I'm collecting Zoe fit 00 from Ann Taylor Loft any chance I get. Just to give others hope, my hips are 34 inches and my waist is 27.  I've tried Express 00 and it still makes my butt look really long and flat.  I can't tell you how excited I am!  LOFT is also pretty reasonably price and at first I use to think it was expensive, but when you look at the quality and just the rareness of finding nice slacks that fits a skinny girl and is flattering; well that's worth it to me!

I really hope this helps other girls with similar issues as me.  I know everyone thinks being skinny is great, it's really not.  It's near impossible to find bottoms that are flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment