Monday, September 16, 2013

Amazing Pot Roast Recipe (Slowcooker)

Okay, so the other morning I was prepping dinner in my slowcooker and for some reason I felt like getting a little crazy. I ended up adding 2/3 can of Budlight to my recipe and crossed my fingers. It turned out delicious and even Brandon liked it. This is the first time I forgot to take a picture of the finished product!

Kitty's Simply Crazy Pot Roast Recipe
3 lb Chuck Pot Roast Boneless
1   1 oz. Package Dry Ranch Salad Dressing
1  .87 oz Dry Brown Gravy Mix
1   0.6 oz Dry Italian Dressing Mix
1/4 Cup of water
8 oz of beer
Baby Carrots (Approx. 2 cups)
Broccoli & Cauliflower (Approx 2 cups)
Egg Pasta Noodles or Elbows (I used elbows)

Place the roast in the slow cooker. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle on the roast. Add the carrots and broccoli around the roast. Pour the beer and water around the roast. Let it cook on low for about 8 hours.

I cooked and drained the elbows and served with the roast and it's juices. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment