Monday, September 9, 2013

Fancy Box

Okay, so I found this new subscription thing that I am totally wanting to try out! Except, it's $39 dollars and to me it's kind of hefty. Although, I think I could try it and cancel it. I doubt that it will happen any time soon, plus realistically it's just cool little gadgets I think. I wonder if anyone I know have a subscription to it.

It's called the Fancy Box. They have different types of boxes available and it's $39 a month. So far the reviews for the Jennifer Love Hewitt box has GREAT reviews. They received over $100 worth of merchandise which is totally worth it right? The items from this box is handpicked form JLove. They even have one handpick from Pink

I've looked at some of the photos of the stuff people got and one of them was this face changing mug that I've seen before (that's what got me) and a couple of other items.

Here are some photos of things that people got from their September Fancy Box. I found this on subscriptionmaven.com.







These are some pictures of the items from her July box!




I mean really though, how cute are these things?!? UGHHH! 


No comments:

Post a Comment