Monday, September 24, 2012

This or That Beauty Tag!

It's 9:00pm, both kiddos are asleep and the fiance is at the gym. Which means I finally get some peace and quiet to myself. Time to blog! Saw this on my sis's beauty blog, which you should check out. TheCurrentFavorite is the place to go if you're into beauty and make-up reviews!

This or That Beauty Tag!

Make-up

Blush or Bronzer? Blush, I don't think I even own any bronzer anymore!

Lipgloss or lipstick? Lipstick..lipgloss is a little too sticky for me.

Eyeliner or Mascara? Eyeliner, I don't really see a huge difference in my look with or without mascara.

Foundation or Concealer? I don't really wear foundation all over my face. I only use it right under my nose so does it count as using foundation as concealer?

Neutral or colour eyeshadow? I love my neutrals but occassionally when I'm wearing a plain white tee and jeans I go with a bright color eyeshadow.

Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Majority of the time it's pressed, but I've grown to love how loose shadows are more pigmented...but messy!

Brushes or Sponges? Brush!

Nails

OPI or China Glaze? To be honest, I don't see the reason in spending $7+ on nail polish that's just going to come off anyways. There are so many no name brands out there with the same colors and they are just as good.
Long or Short?  Short, but not super short. I use to love long nails, but now that I have kids I don't want to take the chance of scratching them on accident. Although, sometimes I just let them grow because I get lazy to cut them!

Acrylic or Natural? Never had fake nails!

Brights or Darks? I've been really into the bright nail polish trend. I love bright colors on my toes..and I don't really paint my fingernails. Although, once it gets colder out, I stick with the darker or neutral colors.

Flower or no flower? No flower. I'm a plain jane.

Body

Perfume or body spray? Casually, body spray. Sometimes I use both.

Lotion or Body butter? Lotion, body butter seems a little greasy. Although, I use the Yes to Carrots body butter as a night time hand cream.

Body wash or soap? Body wash. People still use soap bars?!?

LUSH or other bath company? I used baby wash for the longest time. Esp the bedtime one or the oatmeal one. I bought some recently from Bath and Body works but haven't gotten to it yet, so we'll see how I like them.

Fashion

Jeans or sweatpants? I can't stand wearing jeans in the house. Once I come home I change into something comfortable. So sweats for sure.

Long sleeves or short? I don't own many long sleeves. I'd say short, or tank with a cardigan?

Dresses or skirts? This summer I was all about dresses.

Stripe or plaid? Stripes!

Flip-flops or Sandals? Flip flops, sandals are too dressy for me.

Scarves or hats? Neither! Maybe berets and beanies?

Studs or dangly earrings? Studs.

Necklaces or bracelets? Neither, I don't really wear jewelry.

Heels or Flats? Flats. I love collecting heels but I never seem to have enough occassions to wear them or could suck up the pain to wear them more than once.

Cowboy boots or riding boots? Riding boots, but recently I'm looking for a good pair of combat boots!

Jacket or Hoodie? Zip up hoodies!

Abercrombie or Hollister? Abercrombie is too expensive for me so Hollister. Although, the only thing I really get there are their jeans.

Hair

Curly or Straight? Straight, but lately wavy because I'm too lazy to straighten my hair everyday.

Bun or Ponytail? Messy bun.

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? How about bows bow clips :)

Hairspray or Hair Gel? Neither, but if I needed to it'll be mousse.

Long or short? Long

Side swept bangs or full? What does that mean? I have layered bangs that frames the face.

Up or Down? I like it down, but I always end up putting it up.

Random

Rain or Shine? Shine

Summer or Winter? Summer!

Autumn or Spring? Spring

Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

East Coast or West Coast? West Coast is the best coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment