Monday, November 26, 2012

November Glam Bag

I was quite satisfied with Novembers "Party Perfect" glam bag!



 The bag this time is a very simple brown bag with Ipsy inside. I thought it was kind of cool that they customized their bag. I've seen a couple pictures of people adding studs and stuff like that to it, which is pretty unique but honestly I'm not going to have time to spend on doing that. Kudos to those that did though!


Chella Defining Brow Gel $18
chella.com



So curiously, I used this product this morning. The reason why I didn't really find this product helpful is because, well I don't have any eyebrows to define haha! I shade my eyebrows in with a brown shadow. I applied this before I darkened my eyebrows in this morning and I don't notice a real difference. It kind of grooms it I guess and makes it a tad darker. The other product that could've been in my bag instead of this was the Benefit "They're Real" beyond mascara. Even though I have tons of mascara already, I would've used it more than this!


bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in "Daredevil"  $18
bareescentuals.com





Yet another lipgloss... I am not a huge lipgloss fan but at least this is from a bareMinerals. It's an interesting shade that I haven't played around with yet. I think it's going to be a great fall color to wear. We'll have to see! It says in the description that it's not suppose to have any stickiness or tackiness so maybe I'll try it out tomorrow for Thanksgiving!


Nailtini Nail Liquer in "Millionaire" $13



I was really excited to get a nail polish in the bag! I love the fact that its sparkly, perfect for New Years Eve party. I've really been into glittery polish. This one is beautiful. Can't wait to try it! Too bad, I just painted my toes. 


Starlet Intense Eyeliner in "Black" 



I don't use pencil that often but I was excited to get one because I've been starting to line my bottom lid with pencil instead of my gel liner. I've been using my Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero but I feel like it wears down so quick and the line isn't fine. This liner has been good to me. I've used it two days in a row already and it doesn't smudge.


theBalm "Meet Matte" eyeshadow palette in "Matt Batali"





Love the color, it's perfect for fall and creating a smokey eye look. Since it is very pigmented, you have to be able to blend it well. It's a cute idea and cute packaging!


Overall, I'm very satisfied with my bag this month! I feel like they've really stepped it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment