Thursday, November 15, 2012

October Glossybox Review

Hello everyone! I'm back at work and man I've got to admit it is so much nicer blogging from a desktop. I've been slacking a little bit on my blogging and as I am reviewing the October box, I got the tracking for my November box. I'm a little sad because this will be my last Glossybox. I only did a 3 month subscription. I think I'm getting something from OPI in this one though! How exciting!






Alterna Professional Haircare Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist $22
ulta.com



I haven't gotten to try this product yet but I'm going to. Probably bring it with me to Havasu this weekend since my hair gets SO FRIZZY out there! It's the air or something. This is an eco-friendly, paraben free and organic product. It's suppose to help tame flyaways and frizz and enhance shine without weighing it down.


Heartland Fragrance Co. Loofah Soap in "Peppermint" $8
heartlandfragrance.com



So, this is an interesting idea, a loofah inside of a soap? I don't really know how to use this..do I just rub the soap on my body until I reach the loofah or do I still use a loofah? I haven't really used a bar of soap in a while. I have yet to try this as well but it looks cool! I guess this loofah soap is suppose to help with circulation and exfoliate. Interesting...


Nastassja Skin & Wellness Enzyme Facial Peel $40
nastassjaskin.com


So the sample I got is tiny, probably just enough for one or two facial peels. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm excited to. I've never done a facial peel before but I don't seem to have time for one either! It's suppose to remove your dead and dry skin cells. Safe to use daily even!


Modelco Lip Duo Lipstick  and Ultra Shine Lip Gloss $39




This is an exclusive item made just for Glossybox so it's not for sale.I've worn it once or twice already and it goes on very smooth. It's a darker neutral color if that makes any sense at all and it's perfect for fall! It's a good lipstick to keep in your purse for those go-to moments when you just need a bit of color. If you're feeling fun and for a daytime look, use the gloss then transform into a night look with the lipstick!


Kryolan for Glossybox Blush in "Glossy Rosewood"




I was SUPER excited for this since my new thing has been blushes. I started over collecting lip colors and I never really played around with shades of blush before. I prefer a more natural shade and feel like blush doesn't really play a HUGE part in your make-up but I'm starting to experiment with different shades more to see if it's a drastic attribute to a variety of looks. I could probably live off just one or two shades of blush to be honest. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush. It smells really good. Has this soft, rose petal scent and it blends well. I love that it's a subtle shade that gives you a rosy tint. LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment