Monday, November 12, 2012

October Glam Bag Review

I haven't done a review on my Glam Bag (Ipsy) in a while. So I am going to try and do the Glam Bag today and GlossyBox tomorrow.



 
 


Be A Bombshell Eyeliner in "Onyx" ($14)
beabombshellcosmetics.com




This is a pretty decent liquid liner. I'm still more of a fan for gel liner but when you want something quick and easy this does the trick. It kind of reminds me of a marker that I'm using on my eye. It stays put pretty well and I like that it's black. Compared to the other liquid liner I've gotten from my Glam Bag, this one is definitely darker. It says that you can smudge it for a smoky eye look which I haven't tried..but I can't imagine trying to smudge a liquid liner.

theBalm "What's Your Type" mascara in the Body Builder $19
thebalm.com




At first, I was a little apprehensive with the mascara. It's a really tiny applicator and it just didn't really excite me. After I've tried it, I actually enjoy it! It's easier for me to apply without making a mess compared to the mascaras with fatty brushes. No matter how careful I am, I still get mascara on my upper lids when I use the big brushes. This one is small and thin so I feel more precision and it still picks up my lashes well. It doesn't give me great volume, I feel like it gives me more length instead.


Mirenesse Lipbomb in "Bomb 4" $35.10
mirenesse.com
 
 
 



 
 
 

So I get another lip gloss...I'm not a fan of lip glosses because they're sticky! I hate wearing it because when my hair is down, it always sticks to my lips and it's pretty annoying. I must say this is very pigmented and it's very thick. If you're into lip glosses, I would definitely recommend it because it's definitely there to stay once you put it on.
 
 
Coastal Scents Eyeshadow
 
 
 
 
I'm familiar with Coastal Scents already. I have their 48 color palette. It was the first pallette I have ever gotten and it came with a decent price tag on Amazon. I like their product because it's pigmented and not a hefty price tag. Overall, no complaints.
 
 
Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment $50
 
 
 
 
I haven't tried this product yet. I'm really weary about putting oil in my hair because I tend to have a greasy scalp anyways. I hate it when my hair feels oily! The treatment oil is suppose to make your hair 6x's stronger and 3x's shinier.
 
I planned on canceling my Glam Bag this month but I keep forgetting to. I just don't really get excited about the products. I end up putting my unopen glam bag under the sink and not even opening it until a later time. Although, I just previewed for the November one that I got the tracking for today and it seems like it's pretty good.





No comments:

Post a Comment