Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cuckoo for Lulu's!

Okay, so a while ago I stumbled upon this site called Lulu's and it changed my life forever. I am seriously IN LOVE with this site! The only thing is, the stuff is not as cheap as I'd like it to be so I'm always hunting the SALE portion along with coupons and free shipping coupons. I love probably 90% of the stuff they sell on there and what's even more inspiring is that they started off as a mother & daughter site.

After discovering this site, it really made me want to start an internet clothing site of my own. I know, I know every other month I'm into starting some other type of business. I've probably had at least a dozen different ideas of things I want to start already.

So, I managed to get a new top from Lulu's recently. It was on sale and I had a 20% off coupon. It is such a cute top. I wore it to a Wine Mixer type event paired with some white jeans and my favorite Steve Madden Kadiee Royal Blue flats. I loved how loose fitting and sexy it was at the same time. I didn't get a picture of me with the top on but I definitely recommend giving their site a look-around. You'll be hooked like me!

I've also bought a couple other pieces from them before. I think most of the stuff from my Pinterest board is from there!

I ended up paying $24 for the shirt, which is a splurge for me. That's how cheap I am!



Here are the other items that I ended up getting from Lulu's a while ago.


I also got this skirt from Lulu's as well. I don't think they sell them in this color anymore but they do have it in light beige.


So cute right? I know..

Here's another skirt that I got. This is one of my favorite skirts. It's very flattering! Oh yeah, those shoes I did too! I'm sure you can find those shoes on Amazon though.



Here's a better picture of the shoes.

Mixx Shuz Nicki Nude Pointed D'Orsay Kitten Heels




No comments:

Post a Comment