Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Easy Salmon Recipe

Okay, this one was long overdue. I've been so busy using my spare work time doing stuff for the party that I keep forgetting what I wanted to blog about!

So the other night, I went home and decided to make something quick. I'm trying to make fish at least once a week for dinner. This salmon recipe was super easy and quick. I'm talking like 30 minutes total. I'm kind of bad because I don't really measure things, I just eyeball it. So if this is not exact sorry. Just use your judgement!

Salmon & Dill
2 lbs Boneless Salmon Fillet
Dill
3 tablespoon butter/margarine (I just did big scoops)
Minced garlic (generous amount..I did about 3 big spoons full)
2 teaspoon olive oil
Sea Salt & Pepper
Lemon Slices

Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.

In a bowl, mix butter, olive oil and garlic until creamy. Spread mixture over fillets. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with dill. Top with lemon slices.

Put it in the oven for about 20 minutes. Make sure the fish is cooked thoroughly. I usually poke it with a fork and see if it's flaky.

THAT'S IT!! I told you it was easy!


Before 


After

No comments:

Post a Comment