Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Things I want..

I can't believe that I'm turning 26 next month. It's kind of unreal because I don't remember all the years that pass. I mean, I swear only two years ago I was turning 22! So I never really ask for anything for my birthday. Just a casual get together with friends. I decided that I'm going to make a list of things I want. Maybe show this list to Brandon, just in time for my birthday? Maybe even snag a couple of these items for myself as a birthday present. =D

Recently we went rollerskating for our friend's daughters birthday. I am not a rollerskater, I'm a blade-er BUT I can still manage. There's just something about skating that takes my mind off things. Whether it's rollerblading, ice-skating...whatever it is.

1. I would LOOOOVE to get a pair of rollerblades. It's something that I want Chase to get into as well. I hope to put him into ice hockey when he's old enough!

2. Molten Pro-Touch Volleyball! I use to have two, but they are both old and crusty now. I would love to have a new ball that I can bring to open gym when I do play. Red, white and blue!

3. Clarisonic Facial Cleansing Brush. I don't really care what brand it is, as long as it works. I feel like I have rough skin on my face. I wish it was clean and fresh. No matter what I use to scrub my face with I don't feel like it's that smooth afterwards! My friend Nancy showed me a picture of her face after just one use and it looks so clean!

4.  Swiffer Bissell Steamboost Steam Mop. I just saw this at Target the other day and it literally had this glow around it. I've wanted a Shark Steam Mop for a while and heard really mixed things about it. This one is not very expensive and you throw the pads away instead of washing them! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment