Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mini Target Haul

Actually, it's not even a haul because I only got 4 things from there. I couldn't resist.

One of the things I picked up was this glittery nail polish but I haven't gotten around to using it yet. However, I did pick up a new lipstick that I just absolutely love!

Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in "Coral Lustre"





I am actually satisfied with the color! That usually never happens but luckily I got to do a lil swatch on my hand while I was at Target. It glides on and is a glossy high shine kind of color. It's subtle and fun at the same time. Perfect for just a little coral on your pout that's not so orange. I think my issue with coral colored with lipstick is that it always ends up being more bright red/orange.


E.L.F Studio Blush in "Twinkle Pink"





I'm always up for a new blush here and there. I always use the same one since I don't find a need for really dramatic blush. Plus I don't really don't feel like spending so much money on blush. Btw, everything from E.L.F's studio collection is only $3. Yeah, that's my kind of budget.

The sparkle really caught my eye. The color is definitely a fun spring/summer color. It's also very pigmented. The picture on the right is literally a dab of my blush brush and look at how much color it picked up. It could be a good and bad thing. You don't want to overdo the blush so you always gotta shake off the excess.


E.L.F  Liquid Liner in "Copper"



Okay, I know that's more gold than copper. It's only a dollar and I was looking for something that I could just put on top of my normal liner for a little shimmer. It does what I'm looking for it to do. Don't expect a gold glittery line, it's just going to have specks of it. Nothing dramatic. Kind of subtle.

Here's a picture of me with the blush and the glitter liner on.










No comments:

Post a Comment