Thursday, August 1, 2013

Things to be excited about this week.

#1 well of course the kiddo's birthday party! It's such a big undertaking and I really enjoy planning every aspect of it, but it's also a lot of energy and money that goes into it. So once it passes, I can breathe a happy sigh of relief. Things are slowly coming together and getting done. I took tomorrow off work so I can bake the two cakes, make jello, finish up the masks, last minute errands. I'm super duper excited at how everything is going to come out. I've never been a party planner but as I'm growing interest in decorating and "lady things" I feel like I'm getting better and better at it. I'm also expecting it to be more and more perfect to every detail.

#2 I ordered this Sirius Sonic Skin Care Brush from Groupon the other day. $23.99 and free shipping. For those of you that follow my blog I listed something similar as one of the things I've been wanting for a while. I can't and won't be able to afford the Clarisonic one so I figured why not. Let's give this one a try. Plus it got pretty good reviews on Amazon. I'm SUPER EXCITED. My skin is going through a "troubled phase" right now. By that I mean I'm breaking out like a mother-f*cker. Excuse the language but it's that bad. I'm super excited to get this and try it. Hopefully, it'll be savior to my skin. 

#3 H&M has online shopping for the U.S! For the longest time, they did not have online shopping available for the U.S which is frankly a pain in my ass. I never go to the mall but I love how cheap H&M is. One of my favorite dresses that I wear all the time was from there and I bought it for $14.95. My blazer that I wear to work at least once a week I got there for $20 something dollars. I think they're even better than F21. 

#4 IKEA Catalog. I think that pretty much sums it up. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment