Friday, May 4, 2012

Francesca's Collection

So let me start off by saying OMG, I'm trying my hardest right now to not buy anything from this site (probably because I can't decide on what.)

I recently subscribed to Glamour magazine. I only did it because it was dirt cheap for the year. In the magazine they do those where to get this look kinda and I noticed there was this royal blue crossover body bag for $35 dollars. I'm like you've got to be kidding me right. Something in Glamour magazine saying it's actually affordable for us average folks?!? I kept forgetting to check out the site but I finally did and I AM IN LOVE!

I've been dying for a crossover body bag for ever now. I keep having second thoughts mainly because I don't know if I can pull it off. I've been carrying my handheld LV bag that everyone and their momma's got and it's such a pain in the butt because you can only put it around your forearm, not even your shoulder. I recently switched back to my old Coach bag that I can wear around my shoulder but it's still a strain to my shoulder after a while. This site, has VERY affordable bags that are super cute! I just hope it stays that way!

So the site is Francesca's Collections. When you first go on the site you get this hippie/indie feel. I love hippie/indie style although I could never pull it off. On top of the fact that everything is cute and affordable, it's $5 flat rate shipping. Did I just hear the birds sing or what?


How cute is this dress, and it's on sale for $14.98. Too bad they only have mediums.


This skirt is on sale for $14.98 but after I put it in my basket it's only $8.99. I've been trying not to buy things that I know I can't fit into right now. This is just too cute to pass up and I can wear it for work!




It did it again, $14.98 but $8.99 in my cart! I am obsessed with cardigans because it's easier to just do a cardigan with slacks or a skirt and it's nice to layer when you're in the office because you never know what the temp is gonna be in the office that day!


Okay, this was the bag featured in Glamour, except they posted the royal blue one. They must not have it in stock anymore...I don't wear red so I am ABSOLUTELY BUMMED! Guess how much? $38.00. 

I'm kind of torn between which bag to get...I really shouldn't buy one but it's Mother's Day. I can treat myself right? :)



I don't know which one! They are both under $40. I love the stripe and I think it's more casual but I feel like the black one I could wear with more things. It's also sleeker!


Okay, I know I said that I want a purse I can wear as a cross body (and this one you can but it's probably cuter not) but how cute is this. Alright I need to get myself out of here!



No comments:

Post a Comment