Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What's in my diaper bag...

Okay, I don't have a vlog, but I know that there are beauty guru's that does this video trend called "What's In My Purse." This weekend being a whole day away from home, made me really aware of what I have in my diaper bag. I'm one of those people that likes to "have it when I need it even if I most likely won't so just in case."  Hence, my travel size product collection for my purse and etc.

So far I think I've been pretty good about what I keep in my bag because whenever someone asks me for something to borrow for their kiddo..I have it!

What's In My Diaper Bag:

  • 4 Diapers (that varies of course depending how long you're gone for and how old your child may be)
  • 2 Swimmers (It's summertime and you never know when poolside opportunity occurs!)
  • Baby Wipes
  • Baby Lotion
  • Baby Sunblock
  • Baby Wash  (Travel size; you never know when you need to give your kid a bath somewhere)
  • Travel Size Q-Tips
  • Desitin and A&D Ointment (I use A&D on minor scraps sometimes)
  • Baby Chapstick
  • 1 Short Sleeve T-shirt, 1 Long Sleeve T, 1 Pair of Pants, 1 Pair of Shorts, 1 Sweater
  • 1 Washcloth
  • A set of toddler spoon and fork
  • Baby Tylenol
  • Saline Spray
  • 4 Toy cars
  • 2 bags of snacks 
  • 1 straw cup of water
  • 1 Horizon Organic Milk Carton (These are PERFECT for traveling because it doesn't need to be refridgerated) 
  • Travel Size of Antibacterial hand sanitizer in Galactic Blueberry
  • Chapstick and hair tie (for me)

Maybe I can get this as a trend going.. Instead of what's in my purse, for all you mama's out there. What's in your diaper bag?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment