Friday, May 25, 2012

Glossy Box USA

I'm broken down on the side of the freeway right now waiting for AAA to come to my rescue. Hopefully the motor isn't fried from low engine oil. It's my fault ignoring the light thinking I could get oil on the way back instead so I can get to work early and come home early to spend time with the fiance before he leaves for Havasu. I should've known, that with my luck, that hoping I could put off one trip would land me on the side of the freeway in no man's land at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Of course as usual, I forget I can blog from my phone. So I saw a post from a beauty guru I follow about a monthly subscription called Glossy Box. It's just like Glam Bag or Birchbox. A monthly subscription to receive 5 beauty items, usually travel size and possibly full size. I saw her review the items and I must say I'm intrigued... The packaging seems much nicer, the products were more of value and more useable. She even got OPI nail polish! (oh man I have to potty right now and the baby is kicking me in the bladder.) The items she received in her Glossy Box were: BASQ Cucumber Tea Eye Gel, OPI "Kiss Me On My Tulips", C.O Bigelow Lavendar and Peppermint Shampoo, Cargo Eye Bronzer, Erno Lazlo Hollywood Collection (which is a collection of beauty products like eye repair cream and etc), amd Kryolan High Gloss Brillian Lip Shine. The thing I like about it, is I think everyone get's the same colors and so far from what ths showed it seems like colors that you could actually wear!

You can check out Catalina's review here. Cl24250 First GlossyBox USA

So I went online to get more information about Glossy Box, and the subscription is $21! That's a little bit too steep for me to make s.commitment to, but its oh too tempting. I guess you get what you pay for though. Maybe it's because I'm unsatisfied with my Glam Bag. I wish I could afford it, but I know realisticly I shouldn't right now. ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment