Thursday, June 21, 2012

7 Weeks Until the Baby is Here!

Okay, so I am extremely irritable today so I decided to turn to blogging. Writing always seems to take my mind off things or help me recover from a certain emotion. Although, I don't think I'm suffering emotionally..I'm just tired and physically drained. I think I'm getting towards the end of my pregnancy where I'm just really blah because I'm now very uncomfortable. I don't sleep well because I toss and turn, I pee about twice a night at the least and I have this sore, achy feeling right between the chest under my ribs. I experienced this soreness before with my first pregnancy. It literally feels tender to the touch and it usually happens when I lay down for a while or am extremely full. My theory is that my uterus has pushed all of my organs so far up towards my chest that everything is just crammed and touching and something is sore from it.

I'm so irritable today, it's seriously the worst time to have a job where you answer over 70 calls a day and have to answer people's questions. You just get so tired of talking to people and how stupid some of them really are. Sorry, I just really am that grumpy today. At least I only have 3 more weeks of work left. Maybe it's because I know there's a countdown that it's dragging on even longer.

There's so much I have to do I feel like while I'm on maternity leave I better make a list of things to do.

Things To-Do Before Baby Comes:
Clean/Organize Chase's room
Get Chase's Bed
Get Chase use to sleeping in a bed
More dressers and shelves put in for their room
Put up the new room decals
Deep clean the whole house; blinds, window sills, ceiling fans, crown molding, base boards and etc..
Get Brandon to put the filters in for AC vents
Rent a rug doctor and clean the carpet and couch
Wash all of the baby clothes and sort
Get Chase's party stuff together
Put together bassinet
Get swing an car seat ready
Get bottles and baby stuff ready
Schedule hospital visit
Pack hospital bag
Find a bring home baby outfit




No comments:

Post a Comment