Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Sili Squeeze

So I was dropping Chase off at school yesterday and another mother was there with her baby girl and we just started chatting about when I'm due, "how am I feeling", you know the usual mommy conversations. Then she asked me if I had gotten one of the flyers for her sister's product, The Sili Squeeze. She gave me a flyer and told me the idea of the product and it seemed interesting so I went and checked out the website. Thought I'd share it with the mothers out there.


So the idea of The Sili Squeeze, is a spill proof, leak-proof way to transport pureed food on the go. She told me that they even tried stepping on it to see if it would squirt the food out and it still didn't. Don't we all love convenience! Especially clean convenience! How it works is the baby/toddler just has to bite down on the mouth piece (like many other types of sippy cups) and squeeze on the soft bottle part. They even make The Sili Squeeze with Ease for older toddlers that doesn't require the bite down and has an easy flow valve. That way I guess it's still usable for when they are older and it's more like a water bottle!

It's also BPA and phthlate free, dishwasher safe and eco-friendly. You know how mom's love BPA free products!

I haven't gotten one to try for myself yet, but I can definitely see this as being something that is nice to have. Esp when you're out and about and you want to give your child something to eat in the car, but hate the fact that you're trying to look in the backseat every 5 minutes to make sure they're not making a mess. It's good for smoothies, pureed baby food and the website even gives you recipes to try.

It's available in 4 different cute colors and in a 4oz or 6oz size. They also have replacement nipples.


No comments:

Post a Comment