Monday, August 5, 2013

Got my ring fixed. FINALLY!

For two long months, I didn't have my ring and I finally got it back!

So, my ring size is like 2.5 or something crazy (maybe even smaller). Because of that reason, the little diamonds just kind of falls out. I think it's because the prongs are so bent that it's hard to hold the small ones in place. So far I've had my ring for a year and a half and I've lost 5 little diamonds already. Luckily my brother-in-law works part-time at Fast-Fix Jewelry and fixed them for me. (Aren't I lucky :)) But for 2 whole months (because that's long it has been since I've seen him), I've been ringless and I was wearing this thin band I had for the time being just to fill the void. Now that I got it back and extremely clean I forgot how much I miss the thing!

I'm a happy girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment