Friday, August 16, 2013

For the Latte Lovers (Quick & Easy)

I love all coffee equally and I really enjoy a good cup of coffee. I definitely felt like I've upgraded since I got my Keurig but another thing that I've started doing every weekend is making myself a latte! Yes, MAKE MYSELF A LATTE. I'm going to share how to make a quick and easy Latte. All you need is a milk frother and I got one at IKEA for $2.49 (best $2.50 I've ever spent easily), microwave, milk and coffee!

So before I Google'd how, I was just microwaving the amount of milk I wanted until it's hot. Usually about a minute. Then I froth the milk for about 20 seconds until it's nice and foamy and I put it under my Keurig and pour coffee right over it. I add the sugar at the end and stir it.

According to this at lifehacker.com you're suppose to do the sugar with the milk before you microwave. I guess that makes sense. Lattes are usually made with espresso and since I don't have one I just use dark roast Starbucks K-Cups. It really has enhanced my regular home coffee experienced. It's no Starbucks but it's definitely cheaper, faster and it really doesn't seem much different to me!

My favorite drink is still a caramel macchiatto, but until I can find a way how.....this will do!





No comments:

Post a Comment