Friday, April 27, 2012

Borderline Eczema?

So somewhere along the way, Chase started getting really really dry skin on his face. It was so bad that it looked like little red bumps that would not go away. It would maybe go away for a little bit then come back. I think it's from the heater being on at school and at home? He sleeps with a humidifier and his face would clear up over the weekend but once he goes to school he comes back with these red chapped cheeks. 




I know, poor baby. I tried a lot of different things. I tried Up & Up compared to Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment and Vaseline. It didn't really seem to improve it for good. Until I came across this..


But travel size of course! It came in a tiny little tube but I've been using it and using it and I still have a lot left. I think it was only 99 cents or $1.99 tops. It's the ONLY THING that has worked on Chase. At first I started just by putting it on every night, but when he went back to school on Monday he would come back with red blotches on his face again. It took a weekend of applying 3-4 times a day and maintaining it every night and every morning if time permits. His face is finally normal again. It's still a little pink and somehow he got a new blotch from school. But I don't think that was from dry skin. This stuff works and it's gentle enough to use on his face. Another thing I love about this product is that it's not greasy, absorbs well, it's fragrance free and contains oatmeal. 



THANK YOU EUCERIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment