Friday, April 27, 2012

Never a quick trip to Target..

So after work yesterday, I stopped by Target to pick up diapers and a present for our friend's daughter Hailee. Every time I go there, I spend FOREVER. I reminded myself that I had to hurry since I still had to pick Chase up from school. I started with Hailee's present first since that was the main priority next to diapers. They had sooo many cute girl stuff there. I'm not a girly girl. I don't do pink and sparkles but I must admit I did enjoy looking at extreme girly things to buy for Hailee. I knew she liked Hello Kitty so I got her some stuff from the HelloKitty collection. I really kinda do wish I had a girl so I had an excuse to buy girl stuff.

Anyways, my next stop was...the cosmetic's isle, of course. I remember seeing in Glamour that there was a Rimmel London mascara that was suppose to be pretty good. I couldn't remember the name but I just remember the price so I got the one that was $7.99. I also got some Palmers Stretch Marks lotion to carry around in my purse. I have the one with the pump at home, but my belly has been itching more lately and I don't want to get stretch marks now. I'm also a sucker for travel size products. It's a good way of trying a product without buying the full price one and finding out it doesn't work!



I'm going to do a separate review/blog for the mascara later. 

I've tried the Yes to Carrots body butter (travel size) and LOVED IT! I use it every night on my hand and it really has cured me from the dry hands I've been having. I got the cucumber facial towelettes because we are going to Havasu this weekend. It's easier to pack light since we are only there for a day and not have to bring my two separate face wash (one of them is a pump so you know it's gonna get messy.) I've tried this PONDS one before and I didn't like it because it felt too soapy and was too scented. That I felt bad for not having to rinse. 

We'll have to see how those turn out!




No comments:

Post a Comment