Wednesday, April 11, 2012

To change or not to change..

So this Saturday I am getting my once every 6 months cut. I notice that when I'm pregnant my hair becomes very frizzy and bushy. I straighten my hair almost everyday, but lately I don't even bother. I feel like it's so thick and coarse that it'll just take forever and even if I do, it feels like straw still! So I'm getting my hair cut from our neighbor who's a hairdresser. It's my first time getting my hair cut by her but I am very excited! She works at a higher end salon and I love her hair. That's kind of how I judge a hairdresser before deciding if she's "the one" for me. I wouldn't trust a hairdresser that doesn't even take care of her own hair or if the style of their hair is not really for me, I know she won't be able to accomplish the look I'm going for.

For a long time now, I've had the same hair. I just layer it, thin it out and cut it. That's about it. I don't do anything fancy because I never do my hair, hell I don't even brush it! I do straighten it everyday or straighten part of it. I need something that's low maintenance and it's hard because I have frizzy wavy hair. I've also thought about dying my hair now for over 2 years. But I can't seem to make the move to dye my born again virgin hair. I kind of like Jessica Biel's waves. Although, I don't know if she curls it to get it to look that way! I really like the color too. I think Jessica, my neighbor/hairdresser, says its called something but I can't seem to remember.


Or what about even shorter... I've contemplated shorter hair for a while now. Although, I have a fear of going too short. I hate regretting my haircut. That looks like something I can actually do if I straighten my hair everyday.



Or should I keep it long and look for hairstyles that I know will look good straight? All I know how to do is straighten hair. I don't usually brush my hair and if it's long it stays wavy instead of frizzy. Well a little of both.  I think the long straight look is cute. Has some layers and dimensions to it...








No comments:

Post a Comment