Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baby Trent Sit N' Stand Double Stroller vs. Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stand on Tandem Stroller

Okay, so when I was at Target today I saw they had a sit and stand double stroller for roughly $179.00. It seemed pretty light although I was only able to judge it by lifting it slightly on the rack it was displayed on. I decided to come home and do a little research on it since the one I had registered for on Amazon is pricier but seemed lighter and thinner.

Now I'm really torn! I guess the perk about the  Baby Trend is that it can be a double stroller AND a sit and stand. Which is nice so both kids can take a nap together at the same time. The Joovy is just a sit and stand so if Chase wanted to nap, he'll have to sit in the front and only possible if Trent is still in a baby carrier. My thing is, Trent will be in a carrier for the first year pretty much..well maybe less than that. We don't really go anywhere long enough where Chase naps in the stroller. Usually, he's awake the moment we put him in the stroller. I don't want to sacrafice how compact and lightweight the Joovy is. I wish there was one I could see in person and maybe even see them next to each other so we can make a comparison. We don't have an SUV anymore so any space saved is space needed.

Baby Trend Sit N' Stand Double Stroller VS Joovy Caboose Ultralight Tandem Stroller

Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment