Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blu Dot Swap Meet

So one of the things I do a lot is, I venture the web. I do a lot of searches depending on what's my niche for the moment. The thing I love about the internet is you never know what you will find. The possibilities are endless. You start somewhere then, something gives you another recommendation and *click click click* you are at a site that you've never seen before. To me, it's kind of like driving to some place you don't know, (or in my case usually getting lost) and finding the coolest hole in the wall place to eat or discovering a new store with a closet to Narnia.

Today, the website that I've found is Blu Dot. Blu Dot also has pieces of furniture that's offered by Target and that's kind of what drew me to the site. So upon finding this site, there's this link on the top that says DO NOT CLICK and of course I clicked it! One of the things they had within that page was a online swap meet. Okay, what a brilliant idea that is. I'm guessing it's a place where people can trade stuff that they have with other people. I personally don't think I have anything that anyone could want but I thought the idea was genius.

Honestly, the stuff on the site is too pricey for me. It might not be for others and the style is very modern and unique. So this is my web find of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment