Thursday, June 13, 2013

I think it's our anniversary?

So as a woman, you would think that I remember anniversaries and all that important stuff right? WRONG. I have no idea what our anniversary is. We have a really weird relationship to begin with.

Today, however, marks 4 years to a very special day. It was so special that we decided to make it our anniversary date. I can't believe it's only been 4 years, but at the same time I CAN'T BELIEVE it's been 4 years!! Does that make sense? Before, to me, 4 years would seem like an extremely long relationship. Taking into consideration how far Brandon and I have come, it's hard to imagine all of this happened within 4 years!

Every relationship is a struggle, it's a struggle to find a mutual balance between two personalities and two different lives. Within trying to do that, we've managed to create two different life with two different personalities. (Bet you had to think about that one.)

When I had my wall up the highest, he tore it down with the least intentions. Maybe it was because I had my guard up that when I fell, I fell the hardest. He was a breath of fresh air to me. Someone, whom I fell in love with through conversations on the phone before we had actually met in person.

He is my heart, my baby daddy, my fiance, my biggest pest, my everyday annoyance, my polar bear, my big bone, my white ninja and most of all my companion. I complain about him more than I praise him. I love him more than I like him. But nonetheless, he is the one that I am willing to do all of that and more for!

Happy Made-Up Anniversary Babes!



















No comments:

Post a Comment