Monday, March 5, 2012

15 Days and counting!

Officially, 15 days, left until we find out the sex of the baby!! 


We are both very excited. I mean honestly, I think finding out the sex of the baby is like the only big thing you get to look forward to besides the arrival of the baby! I don't know how people can want to not find out until the baby is due. I guess there is an element of surprise, but I am so impatient. I'm the kind of person that when I buy someone a present, I can't wait to give it to them and have them open it.

Even though, I've given up all hope that our second one will be a girl, I can't help but still be excited. The suspense is killing me! Both me and my fiance are hoping for a girl since we already have a boy. Personally, I don't think I really want a girl, but that's the only other option besides a boy! When I see mom's with two boys or even three boys..they always look frantic, disheveled and their place is almost always a wreck. I don't blame them, it's just boys are rowdy and well...they're boys! So for that reason I'm hoping for a girl. I think I would have a nervous breakdown if my house was any messier than it could get right now. Even when our friends come over with their two boys the house is a mess afterwards. It's littered with toys, they throw things, climb things and they run everywhere. I am not the most tidy person in the world but I can't stand a messy house. It makes me feel stressed out and just out of whack! After we do a deep cleaning on the house I feel this calmness. It just feels good.

I've never been a girly girl. I think in my recent years I've started to care more about the way I look. In HS, I always wore a big sweater and Dickie pants. I dressed like a total tomboy! I still don't own anything pink or purple. I started wearing brighter colors but they're still some variant shade of blue or green. But, I gotta admit when I'm walking around in Target those darn tutu's and girl clothes are just irresistible. I like the boy clothes and they are cute but there still isn't a huge variety like there are for girls. *sigh* But I'm not keeping my fingers crossed for a girl. I just have this feeling it's a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment