Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Deals!!!

Here are some deals from Dealnews!

Urban Decay 20% off Sitewide (Ends March 10th)
Code: FFSPRING12
Plus you get a free sample of the Original Eyeshadow Primer Lotion for free!

Sedu Pro Ionic 1 1/2 Ceramic Flat Iron for $74
Code: DMPC33199
I LOVE this straightener and I swear by it. I've used it for the last 7 years and I refuse to use anything else! I've tried the Paul Mitchell, I've tried the CHI brand and they all snag my hair. This straightener gives me smooth straight hair and it doesn't pull on your hair like the other ones does! This is such a great deal since I originally paid $115 dollars for mine.

Laura Mercier Plum Spice Sateen Eye Colour Duo for $10! Plus $5.95 for s&h..
If you're a new customer get free shipping with code: new2lm

Steve Madden extra 30% off Clearance Sale!
No code necessary (Discount taken at checkout)

Esprit 50% off sitewide! Even Outlet Items!(Ends March 7th)
Code: MARSALE1







No comments:

Post a Comment