Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Glam!

Okay, so I've been doing all sorts of comparison between Birchbox and My Glam to see which one I should subscribe to! I feel like maybe this $10 a month subscription would be a nice cheap alternative to my itch for cosmetic shopping!

I had no idea that there were so many different other types such as Ecobox and etc. Both Birchbox and My Glam were sold out so I patiently waited for my email notifying me that there were subscriptions available. I think it was last week when I got my email from Birchbox saying I had 48 hours to respond. This was such a tough decision! Part of me (the impatient part) said, "DOOO IT!" They emailed you before My Glam, but lots of Googling and looking at the different reviews and products people have received from My Glam and Birchbox, I felt like My Glam was more for me and what type of products I could relate to. I decided to wait for My Glam and guess what. I got my email today :) Needless to say, I subscribed. It's $10 a month and I can cancel any time. What's the harm?

So I'm doing this without my fiance's blessing. He thinks it's a waste of money and of course he can't relate and doesn't understand why I would want to subscribe to such a thing. (This is coming from a man who think's our son shouldn't wear the Johnson's Bedtime Lotion because "he's a man.") I had to find an analogy that he could relate to. I thought it was funny what I used so he could understand.

I tell him, babe its like this. What if there was a monthly subscription for only $10 dollars a month where they send you a variety pack of different types and flavors of pistachios AND you know that whatever they are sending you is worth more than your $10 dollars! He's like hmm, pistachio's maybe I would. Haha! I thought it was funny that he understood it more when I put it in "pistachio" terms.

Anyways, if you're reading this babe..LOVE YOU :)

I am SO EXCITED and I can't wait to get my first Glam Bag. You bet your butt I'm gonna go over the products! 





No comments:

Post a Comment