Friday, March 2, 2012

Pregnancy Acne

Okay, so I Google EVERYTHING... You can seriously find anything on the Internet now-a-days..

Since I'm unhappy with this pregnancy acne that I now have, primarily around the jawline...of course I'm going to Google it!

So according to jawlineacne.com, they're saying that acne around the jawline is usually caused by an increase of testosterone and your body produces more testosterone when you are stressed out. Hmmm, I think I see something I can relate to here.

myacnetreatmentreview.com researched some products they found best to treat the acne..but $50 dollars for a 60 day supply..I'm way to cheap to splurge that much on it..but for those of you that are interested here's the chart and review on it.

Finally, acnewebsiteforyou.com provides remedies!
  • Instead of using harsh acne soaps, use oil to cleanse thoroughly the jaw lines on your face. Though acne soaps can kill the active jawline acne but at the same time it can cause extreme dryness and redness in your skin. Hence, cleansing your face with non-comedogenic oils like castor or olive is more appropriate solution for the acne rashes.
  • Clogging the pores, dead skin cells can lead to acne breakouts and blemishes. Use natural exfoliating products like baking soda mixing with water to remove dead cells.
  • Replacing benozoyl peroxide cream or lotion with tea tree oil is one of the best solutions available for treating jawline acne or other acne rashes. This oil is as effective as the cream mentioned above but it does not have any side-effects. Hence, it can be safely used without any hesitation.
Okay, call me crazy bout cleaning my face with castor or olive oil seems like a bad idea. But I think I might try the baking soda and tea tree oil. Baking soda is actually one of the best multipurpose products out there. It's amazing what it can do! If it can clean up the dirtiest greasiest dirt residue in the kitchen , it should be able to clean my pores!

I think I'm also going to look into Belli Skincare line. I read on www.babycenter.com that its helping some of the other preggo's with their jawline acne due to hormonal imbalance. Maybe I'll try the baking soda and tea tree oil first and see if it seems to improve the acne. I'll post pictures later of progress! (If any...)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment