Thursday, March 1, 2012

My first post..

I've been wanting to create a blog for over a year now. Primarily because one, I wanted to use the blog to help keep track of my son's milestones and accomplishments (but, let's just say he's already 19 months old so I've been procrastinating a bit) and two, I sit in front of a computer all day, so blogging would be the most convenient and maybe help my day go by easier!

So right now I'm 16 weeks pregnant, I work 70 miles away from home and I have a 19 month old who has suddenly become an angry teenager. I've never really been the type to be stressed out since I'm fairly mellow, but I kinda had a meltdown the other day and my fiance thinks it's because I'm extremely stressed. Now, maybe I am a little stressed but part of me thinks that its also from him antagonizing me at the wrong time.. I think maybe it's the fact that I hate sitting in the car for over an hour each drive, usually in traffic. The last thing I want to do after a long day of work is to sit in traffic that puts my patience to the test. Trust me, sitting in traffic the first thing I do in the morning is not what I want to be doing either. By the time I get to work, I feel mentally worn out and tired from being awake for so long but yet sitting in traffic for an hour and half. 

Sorry, now that I think about it, maybe a blog is good for venting too..

I've been feeling a little high strung lately. I want to blame the hormones, but I've never been one to use pregnancy as an excuse. Actually, I might add that I love being pregnant. I'm usually in a chipper mood. I haven't gotten any morning sickness with either pregnancies and I don't have any crazy cravings or mood swings. I'm fairly normal! Except I get all of the weird symptoms..like this time I've got a bad case of pregnancy acne. It's primarily around my jawline and neck and sometimes it itches. 

I am determined to find a way to make this go away! 

1 comment:

  1. try to put some warm teabags on it (I think green tea bags).

    ReplyDelete